Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced Tablets are a low constipation iron formulation which is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system. It helps reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by low dietary iron intake. Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help maintain healthy energy levels and vitality. It can reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by inadequate iron intake.
The new advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, such as ferrous sulphate, if taken with food. It is low-nausea, low-constipation, generally well-tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
Why use Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced Tablets?
- One-a-day formula
- Low constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Adults- Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced
Active Ingredients per tablet
- Iron (II) glycinate (iron 20 mg) 76.88 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) 170 mg
- Betacarotene 1.35 mg
- Folic acid 300 µg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 µg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 5 mg) 6.08 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
- Brassica oleracea var viridis (kale) leaf powder 111 mg equivalent fresh leaf 1g (1000 mg)
- Contraindications and cautions
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Drink plenty of water