Blackmores Conceive Well Men is scientifically formulated to support healthy male fertility.
Why use Blackmores Conceive Well Men?
Blackmores Conceive Well Men provides an advanced combination of nutrients based on the science of male reproductive health.
- Coenzyme Q10 plays a role in sperm cell energy production and motility
- Zinc and Selenium are essential for normal sperm production and male fertility
- Scientifically formulated to provide nutritional support for healthy male fertility
- Antioxidant formula to support optimal sperm DNA
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being
The Blackmores difference:
Blackmores Conceive Well Men™ is the first Australian formula that contains the active form of CoQ10 to protect sperm cells from free radical damage** (as of 26/11/2014)
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Active ingredients per capsule
- Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 45mg
- Ubiquinol-10 (ubiquinol) 45mg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl (vitamin E) 100IU
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 33µg
- Folic acid 450µg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 15 mg) 75mg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 15µg
- Selenomethionine (selenium 150 µg) 372µg
- Contraindications and cautions
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are being treated for high blood pressure. CoQ10 may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of your medication
- Consult your health care professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking. Click here to learn more.
Orange suspension in oblong shaped, opaque dark green to black coloured soft gelatine capsule.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.