Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin contains an all encompassing nutritious blend of key vitamins and minerals promoting the healthy structure and integrity of the nails, hair and skin. It boosts the strength of nails to prevent brittleness. What's more, the amount of biotin it contains is based on clinical trials shown to improve thickness of nails.
Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin Health Advantages:
- Shows positive changes after 12 weeks of use
- Fortifies the strength of nails to reduce softness or brittleness
- Features a clinically-tested amount of biotin shown to improve nail thickness by up to 25% to avoid chipped or split nails
- Complete with essential nutrients for healthy hair, nails and skin
- May help with the formation of collagen and building of bones
Its health action and function:
Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin features comprehensive nutrients like minerals and vitamins to uphold the healthy state of the nails, hair and skin. Its main ingredient is biotin which increases thickness of nails by up to 25%, as shown in clinical trials spanning 12 weeks. Silica is another mineral present in connective tissues which is a component in skin matrix. Silica can be derived from the herb horsetail. Furthermore, zinc is essential in the maintenance of firm and strong nails, hair and skin.
- Adults - Take 2 tablets per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (under 12 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Silica colloidal anhydrous 18mg
- Silicon dioxide (Total silica equiv.25mg) 7mg
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract equiv. to dry stem 460mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30mg
- Folic acid 150mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 21.8mg) 20mg
- Ferrous fumarate (Iron 3mg) 9.45mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 7.5mg) 37.5mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 1mg) 10mg
- Biotin 1.25mg
- Beta-carotene 1mg
- If taking methyldopa, carbidopa, levodopa, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics or biphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Iron and zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of these medications.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- None noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.