Skip to content
Selenium Oral Drops Benefits
- Powerful antioxidant to support healthy immune and cardiovascular function and hair, skin and nail health
- Selenium also supports elasticity to help the body manage the chemical ageing process
- Selenium also supports liver function, foetal development, and healthy neurotransmitter function
- Contains sodium selenate, a highly bioavailable and absorbable form of selenium. It is an effective antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E
- Individuals at risk of selenium deficiency are smokers, regular alcohol consumers and those not getting enough from their diets
- Selenium is also involved in supporting thyroid hormone conversion and helps to produce coenzyme Q10
Selenium Oral Drops Features
- Formulated especially to address selenium deficiency in New Zealand diets. (In New Zealand, farm soils are deficient in selenium)
- High potency selenium in liquid format for enhanced absorption
- Oral drops ensure easy cost effective dosing
- Suitable for most age groups
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.