Colic Calm Herbal Blend Oral Liquid 59ml
Colic Calm Herbal Blend Oral Liquid is Formulated for Babies to Provide Soothing Support for Wind, Colic, Bloating, Hiccups and Upset Stomach
Colic Calm Herbal Blend Oral Liquid is a Natural, Safe and Gentle, Great Tasting and Fast Acting Oral Suspension to Help Relieve Infant's Tummy Discomfort
Colic Calm Herbal Blend Oral Liquid is all-natural and side-effect-free. It contains 8 Herbal Fluid Extracts derived from traditional European formulations plus Activated Charcoal. They have shown to be beneficial for infant colic related symptoms and have been selected for their gentle effectiveness and safety. Colic Calm helps to calm baby upsets caused by colic, infant gas, stomach pain, hiccups, teething and reflux, and also helps baby's digestive system adjust to new foods and relieves stomach upset caused by infant teething
Colic Calm contains:
- Chamomilla (Chamomile) - Great for easing the colic symptoms of irritability, nervous tension and anxiousness. Chamomile is one of the best and most commonly used remedies for insomnia and restlessness, especially effective when the baby is hypersensitive to pain.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) - Inhibits spasms in smooth muscles, like those in the intestinal tract. Fennel has long been used by herbalists for indigestion and as a wind-relieving and gastrointestinal tract cramp-relieving agent. It also provides pain-reducing and anti-microbial actions.
- Carum Carvi (Caraway) - Has been used effectively for over 5,000 years to relieve flatulence, heartburn and indigestion. Caraway is widely recognized as an antispasmodic for mild spasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) - An excellent digestive aid that is well known for its ability to induce the expulsion of wind from the stomach and intestines. Peppermint also has antispasmodic effects and stimulates bile flow. As early as the Middle Ages, ancient doctors knew what modern science has confirmed - enhancing and rebalancing the body's bile secretions are essential for the treatment of indigestion including gastric acid reflux.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) - An outstanding soothing natural medicine for the gastrointestinal tract. Like peppermint, ginger has been shown to beneficially influence gastric mobility while also exerting antispasmodic effects. It is also a very effective remedy for nausea.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) - Known for its relaxing and wind-relieving (carminative) effects. Also shown to be effective in treating insomnia and improving quality of sleep. Lemon balm is frequently combined with peppermint for a soothing upset stomach.
- Aloe Socotrina (Aloe) - Useful for wind, rumbling in the stomach, and cramping prior to stool. Also helps relieve bloating and pain over the liver region.
- Prunus Spinosa (Blackthorn) - Relieves pressure of abdominal flatulence which can cause cramp-like and aching pains in the bladder region. Also relaxes spasmodic colic and restores regularity.
- Carbo Vegetabilis (Vegetable Carbon) - Recognized for its ability to eliminate toxins in the body. Provides relief from gas, indigestion, abdominal distention with cramping pains, and belching.
Colic Calm is manufactured in the USA in a state-of-the-art FDA inspected and certified facility. The process complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines for medicines using only the highest quality natural ingredients.
Directions: Babies under 9kg - 1/4 of a teaspoon (1.25ml). Babies over 9kg - half a teaspoonful (2.5ml). Shake well before use to obtain a uniform dark mixture. When symptoms occur, fill enclosed oral dispenser up to indicated dose level and dispense liquid slowly drop by drop into the mouth between cheek and gums. If needed, repeat once every 60 minutes for up to 3 doses, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 4 full doses in 24 hours. (recap bottle and clean oral dispenser)
Presentation: Each bottle contains 59ml oral suspension
Precautions: Keep Colic Calm out of reach of children. Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms last more than 7 days, or inflammation, fever or infection occurs. As with all medications, it is important to ensure that your child's medical professional is aware of the use of this product. Because product is black, a temporary, harmless, darkening of the stool may occur. May stain fabric - protect furniture and clothing. Do NOT take Colic Calm if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Colic Calm is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Ingredients: per 1.25ml dose:
- Activated Charcoal - 31.9mg
- Cape Aloe fluid extract - 32mg
- Caraway fluid extract - 32mg
- Chamomile fluid extract - 32mg
- Fennel fluid extract - 32mg
- Blackthorne Bud fluid extract - 32mg
- Ginger fluid extract - 32mg
- Lemon Balm fluid extract - 32mg
- Peppermint fluid extract - 32mg
- Purified water, Xylitol (sweetener), Vegetable Carbon
- Preservatives: citric acid, glycerine, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, potassium citrate
- No wheat, gluten, soy, dairy sugar, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), animal products, artificial flavours or colours
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans