Elevit DHA for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Capsules 60
Elevit DHA for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding supports the first 1000 days of life (from conception to a child's second birthday). This is a significant and unique window of opportunity for laying the foundations of brain and eye health, and DHA plays an important role during this time.
Scientifically formulated with algae sourced omega 3 DHA.
- Supports the brain and eye development of your baby.
- Supports the first 1000 days of life from conception to a child’s second birthday.
- One convenient capsule per day.
- Convenient and travel friendly. No refrigeration required.
- From the makers of Elevit, the pregnancy nutrition specialists. Elevit is Australia's number 1 and most trusted pregnancy vitamin brand*.
- Suitable for use by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
DHA forms part of the eye and central nervous system, and is necessary for cognitive and eye development. It cannot be made by the body and must be obtained through foods such as oily fish, seafood or seaweed. However, if you're not getting enough through your diet then supplementation may be required. While many people associate DHA Omega-3 supplements with fish oil, it's the algae that fish feed on that makes them a rich source. Our DHA is derived directly from this microalgae and is a fish-free, sustainable source of this essential nutrient.
Elevit DHA contains 200 mg DHA to support the healthy brain and eye development of your growing baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It delivers a broad range of benefits by promoting growth and development and supporting healthy:
- Brain function
- Central nervous system development
- Cognitive development
- Eye development
docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - rich oil derived from microalgae Schizochytrium sp. 470mg Equivalent to DHA 200mg
Also Contains Sulfites & Soya.
Take one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Elevit DHA for pregnancy and breastfeeding has been developed to be used in combination with Elevit pregnancy multivitamins. It is not a replacement.
Elevit DHA should not be used with Elevit Breastfeeding. Elevit Breastfeeding already contains DHA and is specifically formulated to help women meet the increased nutrient requirements of breastfeeding.