Skip to content
- Plays a role in the normal relaxation of blood vessels, to support heart health, blood flow and healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy erectile function in males with low nitric oxide activity
- May support healthy sperm counts
- Supports healthy lean muscle mass and total strength
- L-arginine plays a role in normal hormone production to support natural growth and development
- For women, L-arginine may support reproductive health and fertility
- Clinicians L-Arginine provides a high potency form of this semi-essential amino acid
- Allows for flexible dosing regimes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.